Golden Gekko is the leading mobile application* solution provider in Europe and North America with development offices in Barcelona, Spain and Phnom Penh, Cambodia and more than 400 apps, including many of the world’s biggest brands, delivered just in the last 12 months.
Our team consists of over 130 people including software developers, user experience designers, testers, producers and sales people from 20+ nationalities that love and breathe mobile apps and services.
WHAT WE DO?
We’ve been developing mobile apps since 2005 when only a few industry experts knew what they were. Today our clients include well over 100 brands and media agencies across the world covering operators, device manufacturers, FMCG brands, fashion & retail brands, travel industry, pharmaceuticals, fast food restaurants, beverages, automotive, media, enterprise software, governments, publishers, financial institutions, sports and more.
Using the latest technology, user interface design and development methodologies we deliver mobile apps and mobile websites for mobile devices and OS including iOS, Android, Java, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows Mobile, HP/Palm WebOS and Samsung Bada that often have complex back-end integrations.
We provide a range of mobile application development alternatives:
- Bespoke Development – Application, Mobile Website and middleware development ranging from strategic platforms to one-off campaigns.
- Products - More than 20 products available for customisation and branding including directory solutions, self-care, local offers, cookbooks, city guides, social networking, airport information, music artists and more
- Tino Mobile App Studio - A web based tool that allows anyone with a bit of creativity and mobile app knowledge to create their own mobile app in a few easy steps.
THE GEKKO WAY
At Golden Gekko we work very closely with the client, eliminating misunderstandings and increasing communication.
- We work in very short iterations, usually hours or at the most days, ensuring that we can get rapid feedback on the applications. If we are heading in the wrong direction according to the client's expectations, it will not be for very long.
- We identify the core product functionality as expected by the client, as early as possible, to enable early customer road testing. We develop secondary functions once the target users have experienced how the main functions work in real life.
- We prefer to have a transparent dialog with our customers through the development process discussing around the actual product instead of specifications solely. This allows us to deliver the right product at the right time with exceptional quality.
* Mobile applications include native apps, cross-platform apps and HTML5/XHTML based mobile websites.
For more information visit our website on www.goldengekko.com